What is Regenerative Cell Therapy?
State-of-the-art cell extract procedures for the dynamic treatment of aging, pain relief, hair loss, skin problems, and sexual dysfunction. These powerful new innovative therapies are based on the most advanced stem cell technology. Regenerative Cell Therapy or Regenerative Aesthetics kick-starts the body’s healing response using Wharton’s jelly mesenchymal extract. These cell extracts harness the power of umbilical cord cells containing natural growth factors, proteins and regenerative cells. They are a class of cells with high differentiative potential, an immuno-privileged status, and easy access for collection, which raises no legal or ethical issues. It’s these mesenchymal cells that are responsible for replacing, repairing, and restoring molecules that can activate our body’s own healing mechanism.
"Sarah was thorough, professional and kind. The atmosphere is relaxing and the med spa was spotless."- S.S. / Google / Nov 01, 2019
"Had my first hydra facial with Sarah and everything was great! She was so helpful and informative. After many skincare setbacks, I finally feel like my face is in good hands and I couldn’t be happier!! 💕"- L.O. / Google / Feb 07, 2020
"I am so happy with the results! Thank you Dr. Vu Ho - August 2019 I choose Dr.Vu Ho for a mid, lower facelift and am so very happy I did! I had visited with Dr. Vu Ho a few yrs prior but had some unforeseen circumstances, and had to wait. He patiently listened to my wishes to tighten up my jowls, and explained what he could do for me. I am so thankful he was my surgeon as I trusted him wholeheartedly!!Look at my before and after especially the side view!! Thank you Dr. Vu Ho :)"- F. / RealSelf / Feb 03, 2020
"I've been seeing Dr Vu Ho for as many years as he's been in Plano. I recently had my eyelids done (upper blepharoplasty) and I am thrilled with my results. Dr Ho listens and answers all questions. He is so skilled and also so down to earth. His surgical assistant Liz is also wonderful.. personable and caring as well as professional. Over the years I have received Botox and fillers from Dr Ho, and I have always been pleased and never had a problem. Tami and Amber at the front desk are always welcoming, friendly and helpful. They are great ambassadors for the practice. I recently had 3 Fractora treatments from Sarah and she is amazing. She is very experienced and was fun, yes, fun, to have as my aesthetician. I also had a hydra facial with her recently and had an excellent result. I hope Dr Ho never leaves Plano as I can't imagine going anywhere else for my facial "upkeep"". Thanks!"- B.C. / Yelp / Jan 30, 2020
"Immediate results, Dr Ho is amazing! - Dr Ho is amazing! He is honest with his evaluation and sets reasonable expectations on results. I had saggy skin under my chin and he fixed it with threads and Botox. Immediately could see the difference. His staff are super nice as well and the office is nice and clean."- N. / RealSelf / Jan 24, 2020
What does Regenerative Cell Therapy Treat?
Beyond Beautiful advanced regenerative cell injection therapy can treat:
- Anti-Aging: As our cells reproduce, they gradually deteriorate over time. Cell extract can aid in replacing old, damaged cells with new ones, which replenishes your body’s ability to repair itself.
- Facial Rejuvenation: Regenerative healing procedures promote collagen and elastin production – the building blocks of healthy skin. Skin damage, acne-prone skin, acne scarring, can benefit from the additional growth factors provided by cell extract therapy.
- Hair Restoration: Because our cell extract is so powerfully restorative, it can be an effective tool to treat hair loss due to premature balding.
- Sexual Dysfunction: Cell extract therapy may be a promising treatment for sexual issues for both men and women. Research has shown that injections of cell extract improves erectile dysfunction in males and can be a vital component for women in vaginal rejuvenation.
Regenerative Cell Therapy can aid in the treatment of:
- Hip injuries
- Knee injuries
- Tendon/Ligament pain
- Muscle and cartilage tears
- Painful joints
- Bone and fracture inflammation
What are the Benefits of Rengerative Cell Therapy?
The benefits of Regenerative Cell Therapy include:
- Natural healing properties
- Minimally invasive
- Outpatient treatment
- No down time
- Safe and effective
- Increases blood flow
- Promotes soft-tissue growth